Position LocationLos Angeles
We are seeking an experienced professional to manage our office related activities and perform a variety of administrative responsibilities to support the firm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day to day office operations.
- Perform receptionist responsibilities to include greeting visitors and answering the phone (low volume of calls).
- Coordinate the firm’s daily lunch catering.
- Complete expense reports, verify invoices, and maintain expense documentation.
- Schedule executive and employee travel as needed.
- Perform incoming and outgoing mail responsibilities.
- Order groceries and office supplies on a weekly basis.
- Stock, maintain and organize a clean kitchen and office area.
- Prepare conference rooms and the office for visitors.
- Coordinate with building management and facilities for office maintenance.
- Serve as the building safety officer and on Crabel's social committee.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients.
- Provide executive support and perform other administrative responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Ability to create a professional rapport with clients, vendors, and staff.
- Ability to work independently and be able to make sound decisions.
- Proficient in MS office applications including Outlook and Excel, internet use and standard office equipment.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and quality conscious.
- Proactive approach and strong follow-up skills.
- Results-driven and professional attitude.
Crabel is committed to attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds and fostering an inclusive, supportive environment. We value the differences of all individuals and believe in creating an environment where all employees can thrive.