Position LocationLos Angeles
We are seeking an experienced part-time Office Assistant to conduct a wide range of administrative responsibilities to support our day to day office operations. The expected schedule for this position is Tuesday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. In addition, the position will occasionally include working hours outside of this schedule.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform receptionist responsibilities to include greeting visitors and answering the phone (low volume of calls).
- Coordinate the firm’s daily lunch catering.
- Perform incoming and outgoing mail duties.
- Order groceries and office supplies on a weekly basis.
- Stock, maintain and organize a clean kitchen and office area.
- Prepare conference rooms and the office for visitors.
- Complete expense reports, verify invoices, and maintain expense documentation.
- Coordinate with building management and facilities for office maintenance.
- Serve as the building safety officer.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients.
- Perform other administrative responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Ability to create a professional rapport with clients, vendors, and staff.
- Ability to work independently and be able to make sound decisions.
- Proficient in MS office applications, internet use and standard office equipment.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and quality conscious.
- Proactive approach and strong follow-up skills.
- Results-driven and professional attitude.
Crabel is committed to attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds and fostering an inclusive, supportive environment. We value the differences of all individuals and believe in creating an environment where all employees can thrive.