Senior Front-End Engineer
Position LocationLos Angeles
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Engineer to build and maintain a suite of data-driven UI applications. The Senior Front-End Engineer will focus on UI development using React and should follow modern component-driven design and robust state-management practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- New and existing application development in React / Typescript
- Testing / deployment of UI applications to ensure high-code quality and consistent up-time
- Interact with subject matter experts to convert business requirements into technical specification
- Provide support for our production systems
Compensation & Benefits:
The estimated base salary range for this position is $120,000-$200,000. The final salary within this range will be based on qualifications, experience, and other factors. Total compensation includes the opportunity to participate in a discretionary bonus plan and a comprehensive benefits program.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematical/technical sciences, preferably Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3+ years of experience developing single-page applications
- Thorough understanding of React, Vite and the React ecosystem
- Working knowledge of Typescript
- Proficient working with real-time / data-driven applications
- Working knowledge of React-Router / Storybook / Material-UI and/or similar products
- Experience with SQL database systems including development of queries and functions / stored procedures
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule out of our Los Angeles office
What you will need to be successful as a Sr. Front-End Software Engineer at Crabel:
- Ability to write and test components that are robust / reusable / readable
- Ability to work with multiple developers to ensure consistency across UI applications
- Understanding of developing against APIs in a micro-service architecture
- Understanding Microsoft SQL Server and stored procedures
Crabel is committed to attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds and fostering an inclusive, supportive environment. We value the differences of all individuals and believe in creating an environment where all employees can thrive.