Senior Operations Analyst
Our Back Office Operations team is seeking a detail oriented, hardworking Senior Operations Analyst who will contribute to the success of the department and firm. As a Senior Back Office Operations Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day processes are completed accurately and on time. This role is a hands-on role that works closely with the team to streamline processes, complete training, escalate issues, and mitigate operational risk.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investment account trade, position, and P&L reconciliation of internal systems to third party brokers/custodians, and fund administrators.
- Custody cash and broker margin management.
- Maintain futures broker commission data, including fee schedules and give up agreements, as well as the reconciliation of broker fees and rebates.
- Trade settlements.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of information stored to internal databases that contain counterparty information as well as internal data.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other related area.
- Investment operations, accounting, or middle office experience.
- 3-5 years team lead, management, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Futures experience is preferred.
- Advanced SQL and stored procedure experience is preferred.
- Experience with futures commission including the calculation of rates, maintenance of fee schedules, and reconciliation to brokers is a plus.
- Experience with of execution broker give up agreements, including FIA Tech’s Accelerate DOCS platform is a plus.
- Management of daily broker margin requirements and custody cash, including analysis to optimize yield is a plus
- SS&C Recon administration is a plus
What you’ll need to be successful as a Senior Back Office Operations Analyst:
- Superior problem solving/analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks and learn complex concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to adhere to established best practices.
- Effective interpersonal and team-building skills.
Crabel is committed to attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds and fostering an inclusive, supportive environment. We value the differences of all individuals and believe in creating an environment where all employees can thrive.